Sitecore + Lucene's Search Algorithm
Bhavik Patel • 6/21/2017
As many of you know, Sitecore’s Content Search API does a great job of hiding the complexities of Lucene, thus providing a quick way for implementers to provide search functionality to their end users.
Submit Additional Context Data with WFFM
Bhavik Patel • 5/3/2017
This blog post is a little bit high-level, but provides some ideas for capturing context data when filling out Web Forms for Marketers (WFFM) forms.
Fixing long CSS files for Internet Explorer 9’s 4095 row limit
Miranda Singler • 4/28/2017
If a CSS stylesheet has more than 4095 rows (selectors), IE9 will ignore any rows beyond that.
Automatically splitting the CSS file for IE9 is a simple fix to resolve this issue.
Sitecore 8.2 Get mailing list from MailChimp API
Xing Liu • 3/20/2017
Recently, there was a project requirement that needed to get a list of email addresses from a MailChimp account’s existing list.
Fostering a strong company culture with weekly team discussions
Miranda Singler • 2/16/2017
Here at Symsoft, we have weekly team discussions to talk about what kind of work we’re doing, and swap stories about our lives.
Sitecore Search API Boost by Date Range
Bhavik Patel • 2/9/2017
With Sitecore’s Search API, boosting by date range may seem like a simple a straightforward thing to do.
Field Editor Customization in Sitecore 8
Bhavik Patel • 12/28/2016
I’m sure that many of you have worked with Experience Editor and have used Sitecore’s built-in functionality to spawn a “Field Editor” modal window.
GlassMapper and Remote Events
Bhavik Patel • 12/27/2016
As I was working on a project recently, I realized that when using GlassMapper in events that are triggered remotely, I was getting a fairly odd error.
Web design brainstorming through a Google Design Sprint
Miranda Singler • 12/1/2016
Earlier this month we did a five day design sprint with Marko Dugonjic, a visiting User Experience designer from Creative Nights.
Multilist with Search Field in Experience Editor
Xing Liu • 11/8/2016
In one of our Sitecore implementations using Sitecore version 8.1 Update-3, we have created a multilist with search field for one of my data templates and it worked fine in the Content Editor.