Do you want to develop solutions that get noticed in the news and used by millions of businesses and citizens? Do you want to create engaging Digital Experiences across channels, and devices, using state of the art Web Content Management, Business Intelligence and Big Data solutions? Then consider joining our team in Sacramento, California.
At SymSoft Solutions, we create compelling Digital Experiences to truly connect organizations with their customers - using data analytics to personalize the experiences, providing online services and factual data using state-of-the-art technologies. Our award-winning solutions contribute to saving water, restoring wetlands, reducing emissions, responding to natural disasters, and uncovering government waste.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and manage ongoing projects using Sitecore. The ideal candidate will have a passion for programming and problem solving.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Certified Sitecore .Net Developer with 3+ years of experience designing and developing large enterprise scale websites using Sitecore
- Has 1+ year of experience with use of DMS to create personalized user experience
- Has 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer / web developer with ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server and/or Oracle in an n-tier environment
- MS SQL Server Experience
- Experience with responsive page layout – bootstrap or foundation
- Knowledgeable of cross browser support issues, debugging and testing techniques
- Is passionate about programming and problem-solving in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with NOSQL databases such as Mongo DB
- Experience with other CMS applications such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal or OpenText
- Familiarity with other technologies such as Java, PHP, MySQL, Flex, etc.
- Section 508 (ADA) accessibility and web standards compliance
- Cross-browser troubleshooting issues
- BS or MS in Computer Science
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health/dental plan, paid vacation and holidays
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Gym and health coaching (we have a company personal trainer, if you’re interested in some extra motivation)
- A strong focus on work-life balance
- Cool projects that will get attention
We believe collaboration between people results in the greatest successes. That is why, at SymSoft, we build upon each other’s strengths to create beautiful, engaging, and robust enterprise-scale solutions. With every single project, we strive to reach new levels of excellence, have fun, win awards (yes, we have won many of them!), and live by our motto “Creation through Collaboration”. Visit our website to learn more at www.symsoftsolutions.com.
To apply, please submit your résumé online and include relevant links (e.g., github profile, stackoverflow profile, work you are proud of). Please, no recruiters or agencies.