Are you looking to be part of a team where, your ideas matter, your limits are challenged and your efforts change lives? If what you do and how you do it matters, take a moment and check SymSoft Solutions out. At SymSoft, we create compelling digital experiences to truly connect organizations with their customers. Our award winning solutions reach millions of users and push the art of web, data and content forward, and we love what we do. We are a unique company that builds both amazing web solutions and software products for our outstanding clients. We’re looking for a passionate Super Star to join us as a Sitecore Technical Lead.
As a Sitecore Technical Lead at Symsoft Solutions, you will lead a team of developers to deliver the technical architecture and project implementation of Sitecore websites. While we are hiring developers, too, the Technical Lead role is just that – a leadership position. We are looking for an accomplished technical leader capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving technology environment.
- Lead the technical development components for two to three Sitecore projects at a time, using latest industry standards and best practices
- Architect and document solutions for each project and oversee the implementation
- Act as the technical point of contact on critically impactful, complex projects
- Code review the work of all developers on the team, evaluating maintainability, performance and security standards compliance
- Gather client requirements and communicate them effectively to team members and project managers
- Break down our project scope into story points/hours and define sprints.
- Oversee your project team sprints, ensuring they are on time, on budget, and with minimal bugs
- Be the expert during discovery, requirements gathering, and design, and help your project team identify risks, potential scope creep, etc.
- Deliver code reviews for your project team and leverage these to work with leadership and identify growth opportunities for developers.
- Mentor and train developers on the team, optimizing their performance
- Hold the Symsoft Development team to the principles of good software development
- Oversee the deployment process to client servers
- Deliver projects consistently on time and under budget
- Consistently acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer / Web Developer working in a collaborative team environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a team lead or module lead role, managing the complete development, providing architecture and design decisions, providing direction and mentoring to junior software developers
- 2+ years of experience as a certified Sitecore Developer with 5+ years’ experience with website development, configuration, taxonomy, dashboard and workflow configuration.
- 2+ years of professional experience with development in a Content Management System, such as Sitecore, Ektron, Sitefinity or SharePoint
- Expertise working in a Microsoft .NET development environment
- 2+ years of experience using SQL Server Business Intelligence tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- 5+ years of professional experience working with ASP.NET Forms and MVC, C#, and SQL Server and/or Oracle in an n-tier environment
- A working understanding of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration
- The right candidate will also be open to work on other technologies as needed
- Emerging web trends and technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, node.js, etc.
- Accessibility standards
- Cross-browser development issues
- Mapping technologies (such as Google, Bing, etc.) and mapping APIs
- BS or MS in Computer Science
We believe collaboration between people results in the greatest successes. That is why, at SymSoft, we build upon each other’s strengths to create beautiful, engaging, and robust enterprise-scale solutions. With every single project, we strive to reach new levels of excellence, have fun, and live by our motto “Creation through Collaboration”.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including health/dental plan, paid time off and holidays
- Quality co-workers
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- High visibility projects that will get attention