“Technology Solutions for People” is our mantra. To make sure that we deliver a solution that works, we try to learn our client’s business and understand their needs as part of a bigger system. We understand that the applications we develop must fit into the organization’s eco-system, their business objectives and must be adopted by the users. As a result, we follow a systems integration approach for creating solutions, which includes all facets of a business, including business process analysis, user-friendly interfaces, robust and scalable technology architectures, eCommerce solutions, organizational change management and more.
With our extensive experience with a wide range of technologies and our technology-neutral approach, we choose technologies that are most suitable for solving given business problems, and can be managed well by our customers in their infrastructure. We have delivered solutions on multiple technology platforms ranging from Java, J2EE ASP.Net, Python, PHP, Objective C and others. With over 80 years of combined experience in building software solutions, our team is skilled in object-oriented analysis, interface design, service-oriented, n-tier architecture, database design, and security aspects for creating robust enterprise applications. Our expertise extends into building highly-available, mission-critical applications that run on scalable, load-balanced clustered environments
And while it is sometimes said that “no job is too small,” we truly mean it; we can be just as happily engaged in the development of a small module for an existing CMS as we are providing complete, end-to-end development services for a customized, enterprise application platform.
To cover the complete application lifecycle, our services in this area include:
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Conducting JAD sessions
- System Architecture and Design
- User Interface / User Interaction Design
- Database Design
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Data Visualizations
- Development and Testing
- Training and Deployment
- Security and Performance
- Support and Maintenance
SymSoft's application development processes integrate industry-standard project management and software development processes with our real world experience in building software solutions.
- Project Management: We’ve modeled our project management processes on Project Management Institutes’ tested, approved industry-standard methods. Our Project Managers are certified Project Management Professionals with many years of experience managing complex IT projects.
- Software Development: We follow IEEE's Software Development standards and use an iterative or agile software development methodology. We have experience with Rational Unified Process, agile development and waterfall model.
- Quality Assurance & Control: Throughout a project lifecycle, we check and double-check that what we’ve proposed, designed, and built will work in all cases, conditions, and situations. Repeatable quality is important to us - we work with certified quality assessors to ensure quality in each project. Our team has experience with implementing Capability Maturity Model (CMM) Level 5 and we use this framework for repeatable quality.