SymSoft Solutions is a Web Development and System Integration company based in Sacramento. We specialize in web content management, business intelligence and web/mobile application development for our public and private sector clients. SymSoft is committed to customer delight and building state of the art technology solutions with user friendly interfaces and scalable architectures that deliver long lasting results for our customers. Please visit our website (http://www.symsoftsolutions.com ) to learn about our projects and services.
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager to manage our multiple ongoing projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a Project Manager Role managing medium to large Web/Mobile Technology projects.
- Experience with managing Web-based custom application development and business intelligence systems, using Microsoft ASP .NET and SQL Server environments.
- 7-10 years of experience in leading Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering and JAD sessions working with stakeholders with competing needs, and leading to consensus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and expertise in managing stakeholder expectations.
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Is an expert in use of Microsoft Project and all Microsoft Office programs, has experience with earned value principles
- Certified Scrum Master with experience facilitating sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, scrum retrospectives, sprint reviews, removing impediments as well as maintaining product backlogs
- Hands-on experience working with Agile project management tools such as Jira, Team Foundation Server or Trello
- Experience as Software Developer
- Own/Manage projects from conception to live operations.
- Work as a liaison between the client and project team. Conduct requirements gathering meeting with the clients to understand the business problems to be solved, and translate it for the project team. Similarly, work with the project team to understand technical issues and effectively communicate with client to manage expectations.
- Provide ongoing project tracking, monitoring and quality assurance for successful completion of the project deliverables.
- Support the adoption of Agile Software development practices for company and customers projects.